Monday 28 March 2011

Great finds and MAKE-UP COUPONS!!!

For those of you that are make-up lovers like me, I stumbled upon this site powered through websaver.ca where you can order more coupons for make-up products through LÓreal!  I love Lóreal products so I am pretty tickled because if you get coupons here and you get coupons at the Superstore so you can double coupon like I did, you are looking at saving at least $4.00 on a product and if its on sale, than it will feel like you are committing a crime! Check it out:

http://websaver.ca/en_ca/portal/lorealparis/

I tried to escape the house this weekend to catch see what deals were out there (though I was only temporarily freed on a day pass) and as I searched I decided that I can now see how the dreaded stock pile could happen.  Though I initially refused the idea of the stock pile, getting the extreme deals in the stores makes me feel like I am high on a drug called Charlie Sheen.  I can't see straight....my palms are sweaty...I just haven't lost any weight :(

My most incredible deal this weekend was at Save-On Foods, where I located a box of Brown Minute Rice on sale for $3.69 and I had a coupon for $2.00 off!  $1.69 for a box of rice?!?!  Unreal!!!!

Last week I located two other great finds at Sobey's being bag of Pampers Baby-Dry which I got for $10.99 (generally at least $17.99 or more) and the bag with 3 packages of Pampers Sensitive wipes for $4.99 (usually $9.99). 

I also had a coupon for $3.00 off blue recycle bags since Edmonton is too cheap to provide us with those big lovely bins we had in Calgary for our recyclables.   (C'mon Edmonton....get with the times!!!)Nevertheless, I located a box of the blue bags also on sale which was great since my coupon was going to expire on the 31st!

Remember to check back in on Websaver.ca, save.ca, brandsaver.ca, etc. on a regular basis and add them to your favorites.  New coupons are being added all the time.  I seem to be now receiving and using a steady stream of coupons....I just need Irish Spring and Lady Speed Stick to go on sale so I can begin my stock pile collection...I wonder if Canadian Tire has coupons...mama needs some shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment