Friday 18 March 2011

GREAT BARGAINS!!

Well I'm off to Calgary tomorrow and what better way to start of my trip then by getting great deals!

I was on my way to Walmart when I decided to turn around and go to Sobey's instead as I only needed a few things (just baby food, milk and toilet paper) and lo and behold I had coupons for tons of stuff that was on sale in the store.  For instance, Pampers diapers were on sale for $12.99 a pack (UNHEARD OF!!) and I also had a $4.00 off coupon when you buy wipes as well, so I check and sure enough the wipes are on sale too!  Even though I didnt REALLY need diapers, I couldn't believe my luck!

Next up, aisle 9...toilet paper.  Once again, it was on sale!  My Royale coupons came in quite handy in saving me an additional dollar off (they don't double coupon...I asked).

I didnt have a huge list of items to get, but I did notice some other things on sale that I had coupons for (and if you have coupons off the websites I mentioned before you probably have the same coupons as well), such as, Old El Paso Taco kits, Loreal products, mayo, etc. 

If you have a lot of grocery shopping to do and lots of coupons, Sobey's could be the place for you this weekend!

Not looking forward to the 15 cm of snow I am heading toward!

No comments:

Post a Comment