Saturday 9 April 2011

My Flyer Boy Needs an Arse Kicking

Well, here we go again.  I wait...and I wait...and do you think the flyers came?  Noooooooo.  I spent half my night searching deals online when what I really need to find is a place that carries the Kleenex Ultra Grande tissue so I can have something to blow my cherry red chaffed nose with (and get it with my coupon).  This flu is horrible.  So horrible it prevented me from going to the place I love most.  Dollarama.  I was even planning to venture to an out of town Dollarama (ROAD TRIP!!!) but alas...having the hack of a dying 80 year old smoker along with mucus oozing membranes and bulging eyes has beaten those dreams out of me. My chest hurts.  I want my momma.

Nevertheless I forged ahead.  First, I complained to the Flyer Force about the non-existent flyer situation I got goin'on here...then searched what I could off the internet for some good deals.  This is just some...I'm sure there are tons more out there!

Ready...

SOBEY'S

Colgate 360 toothbrush Sale Price $3.79 (less coupon for $1.50)
Colgate toothpaste Sale Price $1.99 (less coupon for $1.50) = ohhh yeaaahhh $0.49 toothpaste!
Old Spice Deodorant Sale Price $3.49 (there's a coupon floating around for this but I don't have it....)
Pampers Wipes Sale Price $7.99 (Less coupon for $4.00 when purchasing diapers)
Clorox Wipes $2.99 (less coupon for $1.00)
Fibre 1 Bars 2 for $5 (less coupon for $1.00...and I have two of these coupons!)
Highliner Fish 25% off - less $2.00 off coupon
Hamburger Helper $1.99 (less $1.00 off coupon...and a lot of the boxes have additional coupons on them for $3.00 off ground beef (how you get $0.22 ground beef) or for free Green Giant frozen vegetables)


SAVE-ON FOODS

Betty Crocker Potates 2 for $4.00 (less $1.00 off coupon)
Old Spice Deodorant $0.99 (I requested the coupon for this and dont have it yet....ugh!)
Dawn Liquid Soap $0.99 (less coupon for buy 2 save $1.00 - then you get 2 for $0.98 (that's $0.49 per bottle!)
Fibre 1 bars 2 for $5 (less coupon for $1.00 (if you have 2 then you can use one on each box and get them for $1.50 per box)


WALMART

Garnier Ultralift products $12.97 (less $3.00 off coupon)
Huggies/Pampers Box $19.97 (less $2.00 off coupon for Pampers and less $3.00 off coupon for Huggies)
Colgate Toothpaste $0.84 (now, I'd really have to go check this out but I have a coupon for $1.50...I wonder....could it be done...could I get this toothpaste and actually get back $0.66???? - further investigation is required when I am not a walking pile of crap)
Lady Speedstick Deodorant - $1.64 (less $1.00 coupon - $0.64 deodorant??? Right Arm!)


ZELLERS

Children's Tylenol $5.97 (less $1.50 coupon - $4.47 per bottle ... remember...tis the season to get snotty)
Flintstone/Disney Gummy Vitamins $7.47 - less $2.00 coupon makes em $5.47 per bottle...might be a good thing to invest in.... only you can help prevent this flu.  Mmmm. Candy vitamins
Bertolli Olive Oil (ok...I dont have a coupon, but its $4.49 per bottle...thats like SUPER cheap...and I need some)
Downy - $4.99 per bottle (buy two save $5 - makes em $4.98 (or basically $2.98 per bottle)
Colgate $1.49 (once again....I have this $1.50 coupon...could it be done??)

SHOPPERS DRUG MART

Flintstone Gummy Vitamins - $7.99 (less $2.00 coupon)
One A Day Vitamins - $7.99 (less $1.50 off coupon - "Dear Baby Jesus....please make me well enough to go to Shoppers to get these vitamins....amen.")
Sunlight Liquid dish soap - $1.99 (less $1.00 coupon)
Easy ups - $13.99 (less $3.00 coupon )
Febreeze spray $2.99 (less buy 2 save $2 coupon)
Downy $7.99 (less buy 2 save $5 coupon)
Pampers Big Box of diapers $19.99 (less $2.00 off coupon = GREAT PRICE!)
Wipes - BIG PACK - $10.00 (less $4.00 off coupon when purchasing diapers = a great time to stock up on diapers and wipes)
Lady Speed Stick - $2.99 less $1.00 coupon = $1.99 (still ok, but I have seen better deals)

LONDON DRUGS

Loreal Sublime Mousse - $9.99 - you can double coupon and get it for $7.00 off!


SAFEWAY

Irish Spring Soap - buy 1 get 1 free - less $1.00 off coupon
U by Kotex - $4.99 - less $3.00 coupon when you buy 2


Gotta go, took too long to write this and hubby is having withdrawal from geeking out.  Lets hope for flyers next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment