Wednesday 25 May 2011

YAY FOR COUPONS!

I just learned that there was a coupon for Glad Blue Recycle Bags $3.00 off in last weeks Examiner.  Thank goodness I still had some around.  This is good for those of you in Edmonton as Edmonton does not have the fancy wheelie bins like they do in Caaaaalgary.

For the rest of you...I just have to say that I am so happy!  First, I went to London Drugs because in my mail today I received a $5.00 off Enfapro A+ formula which rounded my total coupon tally to $18.  That's right.  $18 in coupons!  Finally!  I ripped over to London Drugs and the formula only cost me $10!

Then I went over to Walmart where the Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce is.  It is tagged on the shelf at $2.97, but a quick price check reveals that they are actually $2.00.  AND there is a $2.00 off coupon in the last edition of Smart Source which means...say it with me....its FREEEEE!  Hooray for corporate errors!  Better hurry!  Before they figure it out!

While in Walmart I did a quick check of the clearance section and there was Nice & Easy Perfect 10 Hair dye marked down to $5.00 per box...however, since I need two boxes, I happened to have a buy 2 save $3 coupon that was going to expire May 30.  Just like that I got two boxes of hair dye for $3.50 each.  Sweet.  Felt like I won the lottery...almost....

Remember the printable Ziploc coupons are going to expire June 4.  AND if you want to get the best bang for your Ziploc buck, pair them with the buy 2 get 2 free coupon in this weeks smart source and you can four of them for $0.49 per box at London Drugs (and the Large Freezer bags are on sale for $2.99 right now).

Next up...stay tuned for the coupon song!

No comments:

Post a Comment