Monday 9 May 2011

Something to Wet Your Whistle

Maintaining this blog is a lot like work...and I haven't had enough time to get on here this weekend but there were some good deals and I will only take the time to list a few right now because they are the timed specials that are left...hopefully you all got to snap up some of the other good deals earlier! 

Mothers' Day began in a whirlwind as I decided I had too many double coupons and timed specials to attend to.  I got up early, showered and prepped the littlest shopper and away we went.  Lucky me, yet another store has opened up around the corner so it was off to the Grand Opening of Shoppers Drug Mart to partake in timed special delight.

So...here we go:

Shoppers Drug Mart Timed Specials (TODAY IS THE LAST DAY):

Lever 2000 Body Wash - $1.99 - $1.00 off coupon (came in the last Smart Source Flyer) = $0.99
Life Brand Flavoured Water 6 pack - $0.99 (no coupon but worth the mention)
Carefree and Stayfree Pads - $1.99 - buy two save $5....please see below!

I will do a blog later with all the rest of the regular weekly specials, but I must tell you about what happened with the coupon...they were sold out of the Carefree ones and while I don't need them, I wanted to see what would happen....so I said nothing when I checked out.  Made fun of myself for couponing with the clerk...played it cool.  And yep....they let me use it.  That's right.  They technically cost me nothing and I got -$1.02 back toward my other purchases...and because I got the 6 pack of flavoured water it was essentially free!

I also double couponed at London Drugs.  One biggie there....Olay Body Wash...on sale for $4.98.  I had two coupons one for buy 2 save $3 and one for buy 2 Save $5.   Total Cost...$1.98 for two Olay Body Washes.  Also...Venus Razors...on sale for $9.74.  Double couponed and got it for $1.74.  :)

More later.  Boy is getting impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment