Tuesday 3 May 2011

ITS CHEAP TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are trying to cut costs, getting your groceries on cheap Tuesday is the way to do it!  Save-On Foods and Sobey's both have cheap Tuesday today (and I believe its the first Tuesday of each month now).  At Save-On its 15% off your total bill or 25x the points, and at Sobey's I believe it is 10% off if you spend $150 and 15% off if you spend over $150.  PLUS, if you look for the items that are on sale already and then coupon on them AND get 15% off, then you are rockin'.  The only downside....the lines are INSANE!  I went at 11:00 and it was crazy lines already!  I can imagine the lines in the evening would probably make me want to shoot myself...but then again...if I was standing in line....no kids...and all the trashy magazines I can read then maybe it would be better!!  Nevertheless, my total savings today was $70.00 and I only bought items that were on sale already.  Love it!  Hurry!  Go!  Spend!  Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment