Thursday 7 July 2011

Great deals at Walmart!!!

I hadnt done a late night coupon run in awhile, so I figured with the Brandsaver Inserts set to expire at the end of the month, I should check to see what I could get.

Here is my haul:

6 Satin Care Shave Gel full size - $1.50 sale (price was not listed, I scanned on a whim and it was on sale) less $1.00 off coupon from Brandsaver, they were $0.50 per can.  They are regularly $3.16 each.  I got all six for $3.  HUGE SAVINGS!

6 Crest toothpastes - $0.88 (price not listed, but will be tomorrow) less $0.75 coupon from Brandsaver = $0.17 per tube.  Not free...but still good.

6 Old Spice Body Wash 250 ml bottle on sale $2 each.  Buy 2 save $3 coupon from Brandsaver also makes them $0.50 each.

My flyers AND my examiner did not come today....not happy!  Will report more extreme deals as soon as I can.  If you have Brandsaver inserts, use them up!!!  They will expire at the end of July!  Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment